VenturePlus is a monthly English magazine that caters to the ideas and aspirations of young Nepali entrepreneurs. It is a mentor to aspirant entrepreneurs who don't have one and a committed partner to those who have already set out on their entrepreneurial journeys and are leaving no stone unturned to make things happen.
Its content is full of stories that act as a guide to aspiring entrepreneurs, with tips and suggestions from more experienced parties. In-depth, inspirational features on entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship allow aspiring entrepreneurs to understand the challenges before they set out with their ideas.
The photography and illustrations focus on the idea and the concepts of entrepreneurship. With data in the form of facts and figures and catchy infographics to supplement and complement important issues, the entire editorial content is local, serious and focused. All of this is packaged with a design that is young, playful and fun, drawing a perfect line between work and play, just like entrepreneurs do.
WE ARE RECOGNIZED FOR
- Supporting, nurturing and promoting the spirit of entrepreneurship in Nepal through idea-driven, relevant local content
- Creating an eco-system where entrepreneurship can flourish by acting as a bridge between various sectors
- Creating a platform for entrepreneurs using which they might get easier access to resources pertinent to their enterprises
- Exciting feature stories, creative illustrations and data-driven infographics related to Nepali entrepreneurs and local entrepreneurship
- Local entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial ideas in the fields of technology, art, culture, media, agriculture, tourism, food etc.
- Nepali youth who aspire to be entrepreneurs and believe innovation and value creation is the need of the hour in Nepal